Use the company properties Members tab to choose which users can access the company data in Sage 200.
Note: If you want to choose which companies an individual user can access, see Company access for a user.
Set user access for a company
Open: System Administration > Companies.
- Right-click the Company Name and choose Properties.
Select the Members tab.
User names in bold mean that the user has access to all companies within User Properties.
Assign users by selecting the users you want to assign from the Users list.
- Click > if you selected one or more user.
- Click >> if you selected all users.
The selected users are moved to the Selected User list.
Remove users by selecting the users in the Selected User list.
- Click < if you selected one or more users.
- Click << if you selected all users.
The selected users are moved to the Users list.
Note: If you remove a user name in bold from the Selected User list, the Access All Companies setting for the user within User Properties is cleared.
- Click OK to save the assigned users.