Use this tab to manage roles for the user.
You use Roles to give users of Sage 200 access to its features.
Note: A user must have at least one role assigned before accessing Sage 200.
To assign roles to a user
Open: System Administration > Users.
- Double click the user's System name name, or right-click the user and choose Properties.
- Select the Member of tab.
- Assign roles.
- To assign one or more roles:
- Select the roles you want to assign from the Available Roles list.
- Click > to move the role to the Selected Roles list.
- To assign all roles:
- Select all the roles in the Available Roles list.
- Click >> to move all roles to the Selected Roles list.
- Select the roles in the Selected Roles list and move them to the Available Roles list.
- Click < if you selected one or more roles.
- Click << if you selected all roles.
Note: The removal of roles from user accounts takes effect when the user next logs on to Sage 200.
The first role that you assign to a user becomes the Primary Role for the user.
If you assign more than one role to a user, select the Primary Role from the drop down list of assigned roles. The primary role Users can be assigned to more than one role. The primary role is the one they most often fulfil when using Sage 200. determines what the user's desktop environment looks like by default.
Click OK to confirm the assigned roles.