You can use the Sage Contact app to see details of your Sage 200cloud customers and suppliers in Outlook for Microsoft 365. You can view and update contact details, add memos, and view account balance and recent transactions. All of the changes you make in Outlook are synchronised with Sage 200cloud.
If you haven't already set up Sage 200cloud to integrate with Microsoft 365, see Set up Microsoft 365 for connected apps, Power BI, or Power Automate.
Watch a video
Open Sage Contact in the Outlook web app
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 using your Microsoft account that's linked to Sage 200cloud.
- Open the Outlook app.
To look up a contact from an email, select the ... (More actions) menu and choose Sage Contact.
The Sage Contact app appears to the right of your email.
You may need to sign in using your Microsoft 365 account.
The Sage Contact app will look up the email address in your message, and check to see if they're a customer or supplier contact in Sage 200cloud.
- If a single email address is found, the details of that contact are displayed.
- If multiple email addresses are found, you can choose which contact to display.
If the email address cannot be found, you can link it to one of your existing customer or supplier accounts.Link to an existing account
- Select the Company, if you can access more than one.
- Select the Contact type, which can be a Customer or Supplier.
- Select the customer or supplier Account code. As you start to type the first few letters, a list of matching accounts is displayed.
- To link this contact to the customer or supplier, click Link Contact.
- The contact is added to the customer or supplier account, and you can enter the contact's details.
View and amend account details
Select the Overview tab to view the account status and balance, contact details, and analysis codes.
- To change any of the contact details, click the edit icon.
|Account Balance||The Balance on the account.|
|Credit Limit||The Credit limit on the account.|
|Available credit||The credit limit for the account, minus the current balance.|
|Account Status||The Account status - Active (Live) or On hold.|
|Name and telephone number||
The contact details for the selected contact.
You can view details of other contacts for this customer or supplier by selecting their name (at the bottom of the Contact pane).
|Website||The website for the customer or supplier account (not the contact).|
|Address||The address of the customer or supplier account (not the contact).|
|Analysis codes||The account Analysis codes, set on the Trading tab for the account.|
Select the History tab to view the account balance and recent transactions.
You can view recent invoices, credit notes, receipts and payments.
This includes invoices and credit notes that are completed.
|Money owed||The Balance on the account.|
|Average days to pay||The average number of days it takes a customer to pay their invoices.|
|Recent invoices / credit notes||The most recent invoices and credit notes for this customer or supplier account. This includes invoices and credit notes that are completed.|
|Recent receipts / payments||
The most recent receipts and payments for this customer or supplier account.
View email message
Select the Comms tab to view your most recent email messages with this contact.
You can view the email by clicking on its title.
Add and view memos
Select the Memos tab to view, add or edit memos for this account.
- To add a new memo, click New.
- To edit a memo, click .
- To delete a memo, click .
View contacts in Microsoft 365
You can see customer and supplier contacts in the People app in Microsoft 365.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 using the Microsoft account that's linked to Sage 200cloud.
- In Microsoft 365, click the app launcher then click People.
Navigate to Your contacts > Other contacts > Sage (company).