On this page
Before using the Nominal Ledger, you must enter the settings you want to use to customise the ledger to meet your company's needs.
The settings are grouped on several tabs. The setting descriptions may cover more than one box on the window, if the boxes are related. Use the setting descriptions to make decisions about how to use the nominal ledger, such as:
- Do you want to keep archived transactions on file?
- How do you want to analyse your accounts?
- How do you want to use budgets?
- Do you want to consolidate if you are using a group company ledger?
Use Ledger Settings to enter or change your Nominal Ledger settings.
The View Ledger Settings option allows you to see the settings entered for the Nominal Ledger. You cannot enter or change the settings here.
You must have:
- Set your company operational and transaction settings.
To enter or view the nominal ledger settings
Open: Nominal Ledger > Utilities > Ledger Set Up > Ledger Settings.
Open: Nominal Ledger > Utilities > Ledger Set Up > View Ledger Settings
Enter or view the settings on the following tabs:
- Budget headings.
- Budget profiles.
- VAT Submissions.